Step by step
That’s how easy it is to get your match score bonus.
- Require participation in the Golf Center Match Score Bonus Program and receive your personal Match Score Card.
- If you make 3 purchases within a year from the 1st purchase (tea box), we will calculate your match score bonus and give you a bonus voucher for your next purchase.
- The amount of the BonusBon is calculated from the total CHF purchases made (tee box + fairway + green) and also depends on the bonus level achieved (1 to 3). The higher the purchases, the higher the bonus (up to 10%).
- You will receive the BonusBon directly after your 3rd purchase. You can redeem the BonusBon within one year from the date of issue in a Golf Center branch.
Level 1 Match Scores between CHF 350 – 899 4%
Level 2 Match Scores between CHF 900 – 1’999 6%
Level 3 Match Score from CHF 2’000 10%
Information for you
You will receive your personal Match Score Card in the Golf Center branches. The card and the participation in the Golf Center Match Score Bonus program are free of charge.
You have one year from the first purchase (tee box) to make the second and third purchase (green) and thus receive your match score. If one year has elapsed, the Match Score Card expires entirely. In this case, you can request a new Match Score Card in store and start again with your first purchase (tee box).
Only your purchases without a discount will be taken into account. In particular, items from special offers, gift cards and purchases made with the BonusBon are excluded.
Because the discount was already granted to you when you bought the reduced items.
Yes, you can shop at any Golf Center store and participate in the Match Score Bonus program. If your Match Score Card is deposited at a specific store, ask us at checkout to send the receipt to that store. There your purchase will be recorded on the Match Score Card.
Yes, even if you have reached level 3 on the first purchase, you still have to make two more purchases. All three purchases are summed up in the match score and you receive your calculated level bonus from this.
No, each purchase must be made on a different day.
As soon as a Match Score Card is completely filled, you will be presented with the BonusBon. You can redeem this the next time you shop at a Golf Center store and request a new, personal Match Score Card to start collecting Match Score bonuses again. The BonusBon is valid for one year from the date of issue.
No, the match score card is personal. Only purchases associated with your member account can be used.
The Personal Match Score Card is non-transferrable. Thus, the match score card cannot be passed on. Purchases from multiple cards cannot be merged/accumulated.
This is not possible. Our Match Score Card is personal, non-transferable and can only be used for personal purchases.
We’re so sorry! We cannot restore/replace your personal Match Score Card. We therefore recommend that you keep your new Match Score Card safe and secure in your Golf Center store in the future.
- The Golf Center Match-Score Bonus Program replaces all previous discount or benefit programs and/or personal benefits that were offered directly by the Golf Center branches in the past. The new Match Score Bonus Program will be implemented uniformly in the entire sales area of Golf Center and in all Golf Center Stores.
- The Personal Match Score Card is non-transferrable. You will receive a personal and numbered Match Score Card in every Golf Center Store.
- As soon as a Match Score Card is completely filled and the BonusBon has been created and handed over, you can request a new, personal Match Score Card the next time you make a purchase in your Golf Center Store and start collecting Match Score Bonuses again. Purchases from multiple Match Score Cards cannot be merged.
- Your Golf Center Store can keep your Match Score Card for you. If you wish to do so, please contact the sales staff. Lost Match Score Cards cannot be recovered. We recommend that you keep the Match Score Card safe and secure or benefit from having it stored in your Golf Center Store.
- Only qualifying purchases can be recorded on the Match Score Card. Qualifying purchases are purchases made on items that are not discounted. Sales from promotions, SALE or other promotions and discounts are considered non-qualifying purchases. This also includes purchases that are paid for with a Match Score BonusBon from this program.
- From the 1st purchase (tee box) you have 1 year to make your 2nd and 3rd purchase (green) and thus receive your match score. After one year, the Match Score Card expires completely. You can then request a new match score card in the branch and start again with your 1st purchase (tea box).
These terms can be adjusted at any time (as of March 1st, 2023).